Our online booking system is now open. To find out about the changes we’ve made to help keep you safe at your appointments during COVID-19, visit our safe appointments page. You can view your future appointments in the my appointments area.
• Winter Flu Vaccination Service
• COVID-19 Testing at Boots
• Northern Ireland COVID-19 Vaccination Service
• Scotland COVID-19 Booster Vaccination Service
• Pneumonia Vaccination Service
• HPV Vaccination Service
• Travel Vaccination & Advice Service
• Malaria Prevention Service
• NHS Blood Pressure (Hypertension) Checking Service
• Hair Loss Service
• Chickenpox Vaccination Service
• Meningitis B Vaccination Service
• Skin Scanning Service
• Mole Scanning Service
• Boots Macmillan Information Pharmacist Virtual Appointments
• Shingles Vaccination Service
• Vaccination FAQs for Flu, Pneumonia & Shingles
• Corporate Flu Vaccination Service
• Corporate Hepatitis B Vaccination Service
• Corporate Hepatitis A Vaccination Service
• Corporate Hepatitis A&B Vaccination Service
• Corporate Diphtheria, Tetanus & Polio Vaccination Service
• Corporate Pneumonia Vaccination Service
Recently named as the safest place to shop on the high street*, you can now shop all your favourite beauty brands in confidence. The No7 Match Made service is available for walk-ins seeking expert advice and recommendations.
Brow services at Benefit, including waxing and tinting have also re-started in selected stores, and Boots Beauty Specialists will continue to offer brand-neutral advice and guidance through touch-free consultations.
Book in with selected premium brands who will be offering make-up services. Slots can be pre-booked in store and consultants will follow updated safety plans, which include strict PPE guidelines and tool sanitisation. You will be required to wear a mask throughout your appointment.
Our No7 Virtual Beauty Service is now available. From shaking up your skincare routine to finding a new killer lipstick, the No7 beauty advisors are here for you. Book your appointment online today!
*Data according to Kantar. 3w/e to 17 May
National and local restrictions regarding COVID-19 may be subject to changes, we advise contacting your local store before visiting.
If you’re in need of an eye test, have a look below at the three ways you can book an appointment with us. Or, if you fancy a new pair of glasses, visit us in-store or online for our amazing range of glasses, from Signature by Boots to Ray Ban and Mulberry.
You can book an eye test with us in three ways:
- Over the phone on 0345 125 3752
Your eye test will look at how clearly you can see, whether you need any support with your vision, and how healthy your eyes are. Having a regular eye test will not only help identify potential eyesight problems but may also spot wider health problems. This is because your eyes can be early indicators of common health problems like high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Unsure of what to expect at your eye test? Find out more here.
IMPORTANT: Please do not attend an appointment if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or other infectious disease.
We are open if you need us. So, if you have noticed a change in your hearing, need help with hearing aids or have any concerns about your ear health, we’re here to help. Book an appointment online or call us on 0345 270 0999.
Nursery advice service
Shopping for a new arrival? Boots are here to help you parent your way. From cots to car seats, our expert team are here to advise you with all things baby.
Book a complimentary in-store appointment today to get all the tips and tricks you need on big nursery purchases such as pushchairs, travel systems, car seats and cots.
If you haven't already, our colleagues can also help you sign up to the Boots Parenting Club where you will recieve 8 points per £1 on baby products, free gifts at key stages in your baby's development, personalised special offers via the Boots app and expert parenting advice.