Nicotinell Nicotine Gum 2 mg Mint 204 Pieces
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults aged 18 years and over.
Active ingredients: Nicotine 2 mg.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 66 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nicotinell gum relieves and/or helps to prevent craving and nicotine withdrawal symptoms associated with smoking dependence.
It is indicated to aid smokers wishing to quit or reduce prior to quitting as well as to assist smokers who are unwilling or unable to smoke, and as a safer alternative to smoking for smokers and those around them.
When chewed, nicotine is released slowly and absorbed through the lining of the mouth.
- Why Nicotinell: Nicotinell nicotine gum helps to quit smoking by relieving five withdrawal symptoms of quitting - anxiety, frustration, restlessness, irritability and cravings
- The Nicotinell product range: Includes TTS Patch, medicated chewing gum and lozenge. Stop smoking aid. Requires willpower. Contains nicotine. Always read the label.
- Gum range: Nicotinell nicotine gum are a stop smoking aid available 2 mg and 4 mg strengths in three sugar free flavours - mint, fruit and liquorice
- Which strength: If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day, consider Nicotinell 2 mg medicated gum; smokers of more than 20 cigarettes per day should consider Nicotinell 4 mg medicated gum
- When to use: Use Nicotinell nicotine gums throughout the day to help relieve nicotine cravings and to help you quit smoking
Suitable for adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read the enclosed instructions carefully before use.
Chew 1 piece of gum when you feel the urge to smoke. Most people use 8 - 12 pieces of gum per day.
This product is designed to be chewed, do not swallow. These gums should not be chewed like ordinary chewing gum. Read the nicotinell chewing techniques in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Only use 1 piece of gum at a time and do not use more than 25 pieces of 2mg gum a day.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use if:
- A non-smoker or an occasional smoker
- Allergic to any of the ingredients
Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these gums if you are:
- Under 12 years of age
- In hospital with serious heart disease
- Pregnant or breast-feeding
- Under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication
Do not exceed the stated dose
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
To dispose of used gum, wrap in papaer before putting into a waste bin.
Your are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
Do not store above 25°C.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredients: Each gum contains 2 mg nicotine.
Also contains: Gum base, Calcium carbonate, Sorbitol (E420), Sodium carbonate, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Glycerol, Levomenthol, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Butyhydroxytoluene, Saccharin, Saccharin Sodium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xylitol, Mannitol (E421), Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Carnuba Wax, Talc and Water.
Sodium content 11.5mg per piece of gum. See leaflet for more information