HRI Good Mood tablets - 30 tablets
3 for 2 on selected Vitamins and Supplements - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
Active ingredients: St John's Wort
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 30 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Adults and the elderly.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Adults and elderly: 1 or 2 tablets daily. The tablets must be swallowed whole with a little water.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not use if you:
- are under 18
- are pregnant or breast-feeding
- are allergic to any of the ingredients
- are suffering from depression or think you may be
- are about to undergo surgery
St John's Wort products should not be taken at the same time as certain medicines including:
- many prescribed by your doctor
- hormonal contraceptives (including the Pill)
- some you can get without prescription
If your condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 6 weeks after taking the product or if side effects become serious or if side effects not mentioned in the patient information leaflet occur, consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
In rare cases, sensitivity to sunlight may occur in fair-skinned people.
If you feel dizzy or sleepy, do not drive or use machines.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original packaging.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
St John's Wort
Active ingredients: Each film-coated tablet contains 334mg of extract (as dry extract) from St John's Wort aerial parts (Hypericum Perforatum L.) (5-7:`1) (equivalent to 1670mg-2338 mg of St John's Wort.)
Also contains: Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v.