Bioglan Superfoods Supergreens - 70g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nourishing superfoods powder
Body* & mind** revitaliser, 7 nourishing servings per pack
No grassy tatse - Apple infused flavour
Our unique and nourishing Supergreens blend is bursting with powerful Superfoods, including wheatgrass, spirulina, barley grass, kale and chlorella. It’s also fortified with vitamins B12, C and E, all packed into a convenient powder so it's easy for you to use in everyday foods or even just mix with water. Supergreens' great flavour comes from apple powder and subtle spices, so now it’s even easier to eat your greens!
- Source of Iron - which *contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Source of Vitamin B12 - which **contributes to normal psychological function.
- Source of Vitamin C - which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
- Source of Zinc - which contributes to normal cognitive function.
How to use
- No time to spare? Just mix 2 teaspoons (10g) with 200-300ml of water for a great tasting, nutritious drink anytime of the day.
- For an energy boost at the start of the day blend 1-2 teaspoons into your breakfast smoothie. If your blender’s not handy, simply swirl through your porridge or yoghurt.
- Get inspired to use Supergreens in everything from pancakes to salad dressings with our host of recipe ideas.
Hazards and Cautions
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for typical adult (men and women). NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 0345 609 0055.
This information was last updated 24/05/2016
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Best Before: See edge of pack.
Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturers Address: PharmaCare Europe Limited, RH10 9NQ, UK
Apple Powder, Mulled Apple Seasoning (Sugar, Apple Powder [Dehydrated Apple, Antioxidant: Sodium Metabisulphite], Coriander, Cassia Cinnamon, Ginger, Salt, Cloves), Powders: (Barley Grass (13%), Spinach (13%), Wheatgrass (12%), Spirulina (9%), Lucuma, Alfalfa, Kelp, Kale (7%), Maca, Broccoli, Chlorella (2%), Moringa, Turmeric, Green Tea Extract), Vitamin C, Ferrous Citrate, Vitamin E (Anti-Caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide), Zinc Citrate Dihydrate, Vitamin B12.
|Nutritional table:||Per 100g||Per 10g serving||
%NRV† Per 10g
|Of which: saturates||0.1g||0.01g||-|
|Of which: sugars||32g||3g||-|
†NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)