Vichy Ideal Soleil Bronzing Sun Protection Water SPF 30 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 76 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
High protection suncare SPF30, for face and body, in a unique solar water format. Enriched with Vichy Mineralising Thermal Water, broad spectrum UV filters and natural beta carotene for an enhanced tan. This innovative spray is lightweight and quickly absorbed, for ultimate comfort.
- Lightweight solar water format
- SPF30 broad spectrum sun care to protect your delicate skin from the damaging effects of UV rays
- Ultra light and fast absorbing spray for a barely-there feel
- Enriched wirh by Beta carotene, rich in antioxidants to give skin a natural looking tan
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable even for sensitive skin.
How to use
- Apply liberally to face and body before going in the sun.
- Suitable for daily use.
Hazards and Cautions
- Reapply regularly throughout the day, especially after swimming and exercise.
Aqua/ Water, Homosalate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Gylcerin, Alcohol Denat, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Propanediol, Diisopropyl Sebcate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 75130, Beta-Carotene, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Terephthalyidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine Parfum/ Fragrance