Steradent Active Plus Denture Cleaner Menthol - 136 Tablets
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 15 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Steradent Active Plus 136 Tablets
Steradent is the Number #1 Brand Recommend by Dentists
Steradent Active Plus denture cleaning tablets provide a powerful in-depth clean, working where the toothbrush can't go. Steradent brings you a deep clean in just 3 minutes.
- With active oxygen, Steradent effectively removes stains & bacterial film even in hard to reach places
- It removes stubborn stains and 50% more plaque than brushing alone.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Mint flavour.
- Safe to use with your denture and suitable for both full and partial dentures. Will not cause damage to metal parts. Always read the instructions.
How to use
For optimum cleaning results, we recommend using Steradent Active Plus twice a day.
1. Rinse denture. Place one Steradent Active Plus tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace Cap firmly after use.
2. Fill with warm water to cover the dentures and soak for 3 minutes. DO NOT USE BOILING WATER. WATER THAT IS TOO HOT WILL DAMAGE THE DENTURE.
3. Brush and rinse your denture in water thoroughly before wearing. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Hazards and Cautions
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care.
For soaking denture only.
Do not ingest.
Harmful if swallowed.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell.
IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Retain tube for future reference.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenezenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090