Solpadeine Headache Soluble Tablets - 16 Tablets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children 12 years and over
Active ingredients: Paracetamol, Caffeine
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
Adults and children 12 years and over.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
For oral use only. The tablets must be dissolved in water before taking.
Adults and children 16 years and over: Take 2 tablets dissolved in a tumbler of water every 4-6 hours as required. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 12 - 15 years: Take 1 tablet dissolved in a tumbler of water every 4-6 hours as required. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
Do not take
Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Avoid too much caffeine in drinks like coffee and tea when taking these tablets.
Consult your doctor:
- before taking this medicine if you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease, or are on a low sodium diet.
- If your headaches become persistent, see your doctor.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical advice.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Store below 30°C.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredients: Each effervescent tablet contains the active ingredients Paracetamol 500mg, Caffeine 65mg.
Also contains: Sorbitol (E420).
Sodium content 427mg per effervescent tablet. See leaflet for further advice.