Schwarzkopf LIVE Blue Mercury U67 Permanent Hair Dye
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
LIVE Urban Metallics Blue Mercury U67 is a permanent hair dye designed for dark blonde to medium brown hair. A 100% vegan formula that creates a vibrant metallic colour. It contains a built-in Metallic Shine Booster for glossy hair that is fade resistant and is infused with coconut oil leaving hair healthy-looking and soft.
- Permanent hair dye
- For dark blonde to medium brown hair
- Creates a glossy, metallic finish
- Added coconut oil leaves hair healthy-looking and soft
- Long-lasting colour and shine
LIVE top tips:
- Always perform an allergy alert test 48 hours prior to colouring
- For long or thick hair we recommended using two packs
- This shade is recommended for hair colours dark blonde to medium brown
- Results may vary on previously coloured hair
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade
1 tube Colour Cream 60ml
1 applicator bottle with Developer Lotion 60ml
1 sachet Care Conditioner 22.5ml
1 pair of gloves
1 instruction leaflet
- 100% recycled aluminium tube
- Instruction leaflet made from recycled paper and easily recyclable
- Weight-reduced plastic developer bottle for a lower carbon footprint
- Vegan friendly formulas
- FSC certified packaging
For further information and free hair colour advice please call the Schwarzkopf advisory service on freephone: UK 0800 328 9214, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find us online:
How to use
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Before applying your colour, cover your clothing with an old towel/cape and put on gloves provided
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair
- Unscrew nozzle of Developer Lotion. Pierce the LIVE Colour Cream tube and carefully squeeze the entire contents into the Developer Lotion bottle
- Replace the application nozzle and shake until all components are thoroughly mixed
- Follow application process for either first-time or root regrowth application
- Leave formula to develop for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse hair under warm water until water runs clear
- Apply LIVE Care Conditioner and leave in for 2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, hair is left feeling soft and shiny
The colour result will depend on your natural hair colour. The table on the back of the pack provides an indication of the colour result that can be obtained with this shade. Results may vary on previously coloured hair. For long or thick hair we recommend using two packs. Perform a strand test prior to colouring your hair to check the outcome and condition of your hair.
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves (gloves included in the pack).
– you have a rash on your face or a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past
Hazards and Cautions
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions before use. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product.
Do not colour your hair if:
– you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves (gloves included in pack).
Contains ammonia and hydrogen peroxide. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Suitable for vegans.
Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid;
Colour cream: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Coconut Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-50, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Ceteareth-20, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Parfum, Sulfuric Acid, 5-Amino-6-Chloro-o-Cresol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Silicate, Etidronic Acid, Quartz;
Conditioner: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Sodium Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-37, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lauryl Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate