Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour + Moisture MO6 Cocoa Crush Permanent Hair Dye
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
LIVE Colour + Moisture Cocoa Crush MO6 is a permanent vegan formula hair dye designed for medium brown to black brown hair and all hair textures. Your hair will remain healthy and supple by using our pre-colour serum which is applied from root to tip to inject extra moisture into hair cuticles, and the post-colour conditioner, packed with vitamins and oils, to strengthen and protect hair.
- Permanent hair dye
- For medium brown to black brown hair and all hair textures
- Pre-colour serum for extra moisture
- Post colour conditioner with vitamins and oils to strengthen and protect hair.
- Leaves hair healthy and supple
- Always perform an allergy alert test 48 hours prior to colouring
- For long or thick hair we recommended using two packs
- This shade is recommended for hair colours medium brown to black brown
- Results may vary on previously coloured hair
1 tube Colour Cream 60ml
1 applicator bottle with Developer Lotion 60ml
1 sachet Care Conditioner 22.5ml
1 pair of gloves
1 instruction leaflet
- 100% recycled aluminium tube
- Instruction leaflet made from recycled paper and easily recyclable
- Weight-reduced plastic developer bottle for a lower carbon footprint
- Vegan friendly formulas
- FSC certified packaging
For further information and free hair colour advice please call the Schwarzkopf advisory service on freephone: UK 0800 328 9214, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find us online:
How to use
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Before applying your colour, cover your clothing with an old towel/cape and put on gloves provided
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair
- Before mixing apply Pre-Colour Serum on the ends of hair. Leave in as you colour your hair
- Unscrew nozzle of Developer Lotion. Pierce the LIVE Colour Cream tube and carefully squeeze the entire contents into the Developer Lotion bottle
- Replace the application nozzle and shake until all component are thoroughly mixed
- Follow application process for either first-time or root regrowth application
- Leave formula to develop for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse hair under warm water until water runs clear
- Apply LIVE Care Conditioner with Kera-Bond Plex into towel-dried hair, leave in for 2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, hair is left feeling soft and shiny
– you have a rash on your face or a sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp,
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Hazards and Cautions
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Do not colour your hair if: – you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp, – you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair, – you have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past. Contains hydrogen peroxide, phenylenediamines (toluenediamines), resorcinol and ammonia. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. See bottom of pack for full list of ingredients. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
Suitable for vegans.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceteareth-20, Octyldodecanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Serine, Parfum, Ethanolamine, Sodium Sulfite, Oleic Acid, Resorcinol, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Ascorbic Acid, 2-Methylresorcinol, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, m-Aminophenol, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Benzoic Acid, Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone/Morpholinomethyl Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Polyquaternium-37, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Methylparaben, Parfum, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Trideceth-5, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Aqua, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Pyridoxine HCl, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Sodium Salicylate, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Potassium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Sodium Chloride