Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 248 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Designed to distribute air quickly and evenly to the hair to dry and style faster for less heat damage.
*vs styling and drying separately
- Less Time, Less Damage: always towel-dry hair to remove excess water and detangle with a comb or brush. Then dry and style in one step for less heat-related damage
- Ionic Technology™: helps condition, smooth and makes hair shinier, while reducing frizz and static.
- Detangling bristles (nylon + boar) help dry and style hair in half the time * leaving your hair with a natural smooth effect.
- Ceramic Coating: protects hair from over-styling with even heat distribution that penetrates hair quickly from the inside out for less damage and enhanced shine.
- Two Heat Settings and Cool shot for complete drying and styling flexibility
- Styles back of hair with ease
- Professional Swivel Cord for tangle-free and easy styling
- Overheating cut-off - This appliance is equipped with a thermostat that will cycle OFF should the heat of the dryer exceed the optimum drying level, due to partially blocked air inlet or outlet openings. In the event that the appliance stops, turn the appliance OFF and allow it to cool down. Once the appliance cools, the thermostat will automatically reset and you can start drying again.
- 4-Year Limited Guarantee
Ideal for medium to long hair.
How to use
Always towel-dry hair to remove excess water and detangle with a comb or brush.
Select the HIGH setting (II) for thick or coarse hair and the LOW setting (I) for fine or thin hair.
Blow dry each section lifting the hair from the root wrapping the hair around the barrel. To prevent over-drying, do not concentrate the airflow on any one area for too long.
Repeat for the remaining sections until desired look is achieved. To create long lasting volume and curls, pin each section to the hair.