Revlon One-Step Style Booster - Round Brush Dryer & Styler, Round Brush
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 196 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Revlon One-Step Style Booster - Round Brush Dryer & Styler, Round Brush- 38 mm (Thermal Bristles, Ceramic Coated Barrel, IONIC + CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY) RVDR5292UKE
Revlon One-Step Style Booster - Round Brush Dryer & Styler dries and styles in One-Step.
- Power of a dryer, with its powerful airflow motor promoting a faster blow-drying experience to achieve a Salon Blow-dry in up to Half the time * .
- *versus drying and styling separately.
- Versatility of a styler, offering all-around styling options from volume at the roots to soft curls, flips and waves.
- Detangler Pins help dry hair faster and boost volume.
- Ionic Technology leaves hair looking conditioned and smooth, while helping reduce frizz and static for shiny, healthy looking hair.
- Additionally, the new Round Brush Design 38 mm, with its ceramic coated barrel, ensures evenly heat distribution and less damage. Thanks to its new improved design and shape, it gives as well greater control over hair layers.
- Revive your Style the day after by adding new volume to the roots or refreshing your look.
- Great for any length and layered cuts
- 4-year warranty.
Box Contains :
1 X REVLON ONE-STEP STYLE BOOSTER - Round Brush Dryer & Styler
Great for any length and layered cuts.
How to use
Always towel-dry hair to remove excess water and detangle with a comb or brush. Select the HIGH setting (II) for thick or coarse hair and the LOW setting (I) for fine or thin hair. Blow dry each section lifting the hair from the root wrapping the hair around the barrel. To prevent over-drying, do not concentrate the airflow on any one area for too long. When drying is complete, use the cool function to set the style. Repeat for the remaining sections until desired look is achieved.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use this device in a bathtub, shower, or water-filled reservoir When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off. Do not leave the appliance unattended. Do not allow bare skin or the eyes to come into contact with any heated surface on the appliance when in use. Always unplug the appliance when not in use Do not block the air inlet or outlet during use Should this product malfunction, do not attempt to repair it.