Revamp Progloss Liberate Cordless Ceramic Compact Hair Straightener
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 177 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Ultra-fast and long-lasting (30 mins use for a typical user) high-performance cordless styler powered by latest lithium-ion technology
- Advanced intelligent heat control that regulates the temperature 100 times per second for minimum hair damage
- Ultra-fast pro MCH heat technology gives ultra-fast heat up and heat recovery for one stroke styling whenever, wherever you use it
- Ultra-fast digital heat Low 160ºC / Medium 180ºC / High 210ºC ready to style in seconds for long-lasting hairstyles
- Optimal hair type setting customised heat for different hair types (fine, medium or thick hair)
- Progloss ™ super smooth oils Keratin, Argan and Coconut oils infused ceramic plates for ultimate smoothness
- Ceramic and ionic floating plates for a frizz-free smooth finish
- Intelligent battery life system that indicates the level of charge
- "On the go" travel lock - Close the plates together and carry your straightener anywhere with you
How to use
• Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
• For extra protection, apply a heat protection spray.
• Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first.
• Plug the product into a 220-240V mains power supply.
• Please unlock the straightener’s plates before use.
• Switch on using the power button and then press the temperature button to select the
temperature wanted. The default temperature when the product switches on is 180°C.
There are 3 temperature settings 160°C, 180°C, 210°C indicated by a white LED light according to the temperature selected. The white LED light indicating the temperature
setting selected will gradually move as you press the temperature button.
• REVAMP recommends starting on the lowest setting on initial use and increase the temperature until the desired result is achieved. If you have fine, delicate hair, use the lower heat settings. If you have thick or coarse hair, use the higher heat settings.
• The selected digital temperature display will flash until the straightener has reached the temperature wanted. Once the temperature has been reached the white LED light will remain static.
• Working on one section at a time run the straightener through the entire length of the hair from roots to ends, without stopping. Use a comb while straightening for even straighter results.
• Repeat this process all over the head, allowing hair to cool before combing through.
• After using the straightener, switch off, unplug, place on heat resistant surface and allow to cool before storing away.
• For extra safety and ease of storing, lock the plates together and place the device in the heat resistant travel pouch as shown in the Features section. Let the straightener cool down before placing it into the heat resistant travel pouch.
• IMPORTANT! When using the straightener, take care not to place it too close to face,
ears, neck or skin
Hazards and Cautions
Use a soft, damp cloth to wipe off all surfaces after unplugging and cooling off.
1 x hair straightener,
1x UK/EU adaptor
1 x Instruction Booklet
1 x heat proof pouch
Keratin, Argan Oil and Coconut Oil