Remington G6 Graphite Series personal groomer
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 276 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Say goodbye to endless styling tools with the Graphite G6. With 10 Attachments to create up to 14 different grooming styles for the head, beard, face and body. The graphite coated smooth glide blades with comfort tips are gentle on your skin whilst you groom, and the self-sharpening blades ensure precision cutting performance.
How to use
- Comb facial hair with a fine comb before you start trimming.
- Comb your hair in the direction that it grows so that the hairs are at their maximum height and facing in the same direction.
- After trimming, lightly go over the trimmed areas with the foil to get a smooth clean finish.
- Since all hairs do not grow in the same direction, you may want to try different trimming positions (i.e. upwards, downwards or across) for better results.
- Hair should be dry and free from any waxes or lotions.
- If hair builds up during use, switch the unit off, remove any attachment in use and clean any excess hair clippings from the attachment and groomer.
Hazards and Cautions
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of children under 8 years.
- The adaptor contains a transformer. Do not cut off the adaptor to replace it with another plug, as this causes a hazardous situation. Suitable for use in a bath or shower.
- WARNING: Detach the shaver from the charging adapter before cleaning it in water.
- Do not use the product with a damaged cord.
- WARNING: For recharging the battery, only use the charger supplied with the appliance - type reference PA-0505U (UK).
- Always replace a damaged adaptor with one of the original type.
- The battery in this device is not replaceable.
- Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or malfunctions.
- Do not use attachments other than those we supply.
- This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged into a power outlet, except when charging.
- Keep the power plug and cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not plug or unplug the appliance with wet hands.
- Do not twist or kink the cable, or wrap it round the appliance.
- This appliance is not intended for commercial or salon use.