Mark Hill Pick 'N' Mix Mermaid Waver
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 144 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
UNIQUE 3 PRONG BARREL, FOR USE WITH THE
PICK ‘N’ MIX WAND HANDLE, CREATES QUICK AND
REACHES UP TO 185°C*
How to use
TAKE SECTIONS OF HAIR NO WIDER THAN THE LENGTH OF THE BARREL. STARTING FROM THE ROOT, CLAMP THE HAIR AND HOLD FOR A FEW SECTIONS UNTIL THE HAIR HAS THE WAVE DESIRED. CONTINUE THIS PROCESS DOWN THE LENGTH OF YOUR HAIR AND THEN REPEAT ON A DIFFERENT SECTION OF HAIR.
Hazards and Cautions
1. The Mark Hill Pick ‘N’ Mix handle and barrels are designed to be exclusively compatible with each other. Do not attempt to use them in combination with any other products.
2. DO NOT use the wand near water.
3. DO NOT use the wand in a bathroom or near sinks or other vessels containing water.
4. DO NOT wrap the cord around the wand, this may damage the cable and cause early failure.
5. DO NOT place the wand on soft furnishings or surfaces that may be damaged by heat or any combustible materials.
6. DO NOT allow metal parts of the barrels to touch bare skin, the barrel reaches high temperatures and will cause burns.
In the box:
- Mermaid Waver
- Instruction Manual