P20 Original SPF50+ Spray 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 87 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Suitable for all ages
How to use
• Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure to ensure no missed areas and sufficient coverage. Rub in well and allow to absorb completely before contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
• On average, a 200ml bottle contains 5-6 full body applications. Applying less sunscreen will significantly reduce protection.
• The general recommendation for sunscreen is to re-apply frequently to maintain protection. P20 is designed to stay on the skin longer than average sunscreens, but if rubbed off after towel drying or excessive sweating for example, then re-apply.
• Pay particular attention to vulnerable areas such as the ears, nose, shoulders, shins and feet.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately and thoroughly.
Hazards and Cautions
• Do not apply to broken or sunburnt skin and stay out of the sun if already burnt.
• Avoid contact with fabrics to help prevent staining. Some synthetic and plastic materials (e.g. cushions, sunglasses, nail polish, gel nails) may also be discoloured or damaged.
Store the sunscreen away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
- Key Benefits:
- Protects up to 10 hours
- High level UVA protection
- Sweat and highly water resistant
- Lightweight transparent formula
- Dermatologically tested
- Eco improved formula
Alcohol Denat., Dibutyl Adipate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoexyethyl Caprylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Caprylyl-Caprylate/Caprate, Isopropyl Myristate, Dicaprilyl Carbonate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Tocopherol.