Oral-B iO9™ Electric Toothbrush Black Onyx - Designed by Braun
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 900 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Oral-B has gone above & beyond to create a brushing experience that’s in a class of its own. Beyond purely an advance in technology to incorporate world-class engineering - enabling the most thorough, gentle and quiet clean of your life. Beyond design to craft a genuine object of desire – creating a sleek look reserved for the most sought after technology. Sure, when you go from a manual brush to power – it upgrades your clean. But when you go from electric brushing to iO it goes beyond the ordinary to become a truly extraordinary experience that you will see, hear and feel differently.
- Oral-B’s BEST EVER CLEAN with REVOLUTIONARY MAGNETIC iO TECHNOLOGY for a professional clean feeling & gentle brushing experience
- Combines the unique round brush head from Oral-B with gentle micro-vibrations for a fresh, clean mouthfeel and 100% healthier gums in one week
- 3D TEETH TRACKING with A.I to monitor your brushing across the front, top and back surfaces of your teeth; guiding you to the most thorough possible clean
- INTERACTIVE COLOUR DISPLAY signals vital information: including brushing modes and head replacement reminder, greets you as you power up & gives you a smile for a job well done
- 7 SMART MODES to personalise your brushing: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Gum Care, Intense Clean, Whitening, Tongue Cleaner, Super Sensitive
- ENHANCED SMART PRESSURE SENSOR signals red, white or green to alert you whether you’re brushing too hard, too softly or with just the right amount of pressure
- Magnetic charger has lock-in-place stability and provides ~ a 3-HOUR QUICK CHARGE & it comes with a CHARGING TRAVEL CASE to charge your brush for convenience when traveling
- Content: 1 iO9 handle with ultimate clean brush head, 1 charging travel case, 1 charger, 1 refill holder
How to use
Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste. Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on. Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth. Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth. Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
Hazards and Cautions
Periodically check the entire product/cords/accessories for damage. A damaged or non-functioning unit should no longer be used. If the product/ cords/accessories are damaged, take it to an Oral-B Service Centre. Do not modify or repair the product. This may cause fire, electric shock or injury. Usage by children under age 3 is not recommended. Toothbrushes can be used by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and maintenance shall not be performed by children. Children shall not play with the appliance. Use this product only for its intended use as described in then instruction manual. Do not use attachments which are not recommended by the manufacturer.