Oral-B iO4 Electric Toothbrush - Lavender
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 285 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The iO4 electric toothbrush features Oral-B’s best technology, combining a dentist-inspired round brush head with micro-vibrating bristles for a professional purifying clean feel at home. The Smart Pressure Sensor helps prevent you from brushing either too hard or too softly to better protect your gums. Gum Guard alerts you to time spent brushing with too much pressure. Replace your Oral-B iO toothbrush head every 3 months for the best results.
- Oral-B’s BEST EVER CLEAN with REVOLUTIONARY iO TECHNOLOGY for a professional purifying clean feeling & gentle brushing experience
- Combines the unique round brush head from Oral-B with gentle micro-vibrations for a fresh, clean mouthfeel and 100% healthier gums in one week vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- 4 BRUSHING MODES to personalise your brushing: Daily Clean, Whitening, Sensitive, Super Sensitive
- SMART PRESSURE SENSOR signals red, white or green to alert you whether you’re brushing too hard, too softly or with just the right amount of pressure
- Content: 1 iO4 handle, 1 toothbrush head, 1 travel case, 1 charger, 1 refill holder
Children over 3, adults
Hazards and Cautions
Periodically check the entire product/cords/accessories for damage. A damaged or non-functioning unit should no longer be used. If the product/ cords/accessories are damaged, take it to an Oral-B Service Centre. Do not modify or repair the product. This may cause fire, electric shock or injury. Usage by children under age 3 is not recommended. Toothbrushes can be used by children and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Cleaning and maintenance shall not be performed by children. Children shall not play with the appliance. Use this product only for its intended use as described in then instruction manual. Do not use attachments which are not recommended by the manufacturer.