Optrex Intensive Eye Drops For Dry Eyes Long Lasting - 10ml
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Health and Wellness
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 15 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Optrex Intensive Eye Drops - 10ml
For dry eyes
Longer lasting relief*
*Sodium hyaluronate (HA0.15 or 0.18%) showed a longer residence time on the ocular surface when compared to 0.3% hypromellose (HPMC).
Dry eye syndrome can be caused by many aspects of modern living, from computer use to air conditioning.
Optrex Intensive Eye Drops:
Offer intensive dry eye symptom relief that lasts
Instantly hydrate, lubricate and soothe dry eyes
Effective and longer lasting relief than with common Hypromellose eye drops*
Suitable for use with contact lenses
Adults and children 12+
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly before use.
- Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops, into each eye, when required, or use as directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
- Replace the bottle top tightly after use.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Do not freeze.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Discard 28 days after opening.
- Do not use after expiry date.
- ONLY FOR USE IN THE EYES.
- STERILE A
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use with another eye drop unless directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your eye care specialist.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride, PEG 8000, Boric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chlorite, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrogen Peroxide.