Niquitin Pre-Quit Clear 21mg 7 Patches
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults aged 18 years and over.
Active Ingredients: Nicotine.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 52 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Gradual way to quit.
For smokers of 10 or more a day.
Use NiQuitin Pre-Quit for 2-4 weeks while continuing to smoke as needed.
24 hour stop smoking aid.
NiQuitin Pre-Quit Clear 21 mg Patch is part of a gradual quitting programme, to ease you into your quit. Stopping smoking straightaway is best for your health. However if you are not able to, NiQuitin Pre-Quit Clear Patch can be used for 2-4 weeks while you continue to smoke as needed.
Suitable for adults 18 years and older
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults (18 years and over):
Apply one patch to the skin once a day, preferably on waking. NiQuitin Pre-Quit Clear Patch is intended to be used for 24 hours but can be removed before bed (after 16 hours) if preferred.
Full instructions are given in the enclosed leaflet.
NiQuitin Pre-Quit Clear Patch is intended for 2-4 weeks use to prepare you for stopping smoking completely. Once you have completed the NiQuitin Pre-Quit programme, you should stop smoking completely and move on to the NiQuitin step down Patch programme starting at step 1, week 1.
For application to the skin.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the leaflet.
- If you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker or under 18 years old.
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease, uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma
- Before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you get a persistent skin reaction, remove the patch and tell your doctor
- If you have not been able to cut down your cigarettes after 4 weeks of using the patches
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 30°C.
Dispose of patch carefully then wash hands with water only, as instructed in the leaflet.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Each patch contains 114 mg nicotine and delivers 21 mg nicotine in 24 hours.