Neo G NeoThotics Full Length Insoles Small - 1 Pair
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected footcare products
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 124 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Provide cushioning & comfort during all day activities
- With heel & arch pain due to the ergonomic design
- Absorb shock and vibration to joints during movement
- Reduce daily pressure and friction on every step
- Relieve stress on knees & back
- Help reduce daily pressure and friction on every step
- Helps relieve plantar fasciitis, heel & arch pain
How to use
How To Apply:
For Each Foot:
1. For the fit, take out removable insole if there is one. Insert NeoThotics insole (flat side down) into footwear.
2. Ensure silicone is positioned against the back/rear of the footwear and check it is flat, level and comfortable before wear.
Cut To Fit:
If resizing is required:
- Stand up straight on insole, with back of heel placed on back edge of insole and mark where big toe falls.
- If necessary, cut with sharp scissors to reduce insole size to fit. Always double check marked size before cutting for best fit.
Hazards and Cautions
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Take advice on duration of usage & check sizing. Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight in footwear and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping). Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area. The product should be applied as illustrated. If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue us and consult a physician. For diabetics or those with poor circulation, always seek medical advice. Recommend wearing in pairs. Replace when item(s) are showing signs of wear.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Embedded Hexagonal Tech Mesh strengthens insole for maximum support & protection
- Tru-Arch for flat feet, fallen arches and best alignment
- Can be used in most everyday or sports footwear (For footwear with prominent orthotics/insoles already present, recommend consulting a medical professional before use)
- Premium Grade Silicone for comfort and durability
- Ergonomically designed for best support
- Easy clean, easy care product
- Cushion Zones - Targeted forefoot and heel massage cushions help with plantar fasciitis
- Tech Mesh - Embedded layer strengthens insole & enables silicone to be cut to size without tearing
- Support Zones With Tru-Arch - Anatomical medical arch and forefoot support for flat feet, fallen arches & best alignment
- Hand wash cold with mild soap. wipe & dry flat. For best wear, a light dusting of talcum powder may be applied periodically. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight
- Talc Powder