Nelsons Arnicare Arnica Cream - 50g
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements, health foods and complementary medicines - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children
Active ingredient: Arnica
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 96 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Arnicare arnica cream is a first aid application, effective for all types of bruises resulting from injuries, knocks and falls. It contains arnica prepared from the alpine plant Arnica montana - a topical herbal remedy traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of bruises.
Suitable for adults and children.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For external use only.
Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before use.
Adults, the elderly and children: Apply to the affected area 4 times a day as required.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not apply to broken or irritated skin
Do not take this product if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients or to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family.
- Keep away for eyes.
- Contains cetostearyl alcohol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate E218 and propyl parahydroxybenzoate E216.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
Do not store above 25°C
Do not use after the expiry date shown
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturers Address: A. Nelson & Co. Ltd, 5 Endeavour Way, Wimbledon, London, England, SW19 8UH.
Arica montana tincture 0.9% v/w
Active Ingredients: Arnica montana tincture 0.9% v/w. Extraction solvent: Ethanol 57% v/v.
Other ingredients: Glyceryl monostearate & Macrogol stearate, Apricot kernel oil, Theobroma oil, Glycerol, Polawax GP 200 (Cetearyl alchohol, PEG-20 Stearatel, Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetyl palmitate, Glyceryl monocaprylate, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E2 18), Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216).