Milton Sterlising Fluid - 500ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 6 points with this purchase
Milton Sterilising Fluid allows you to sterilise in 15 minutes only, killing all bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores (tough dormant bacteria). It has been used in hospitals for many years as a simple and very reliable method.
To be used for sterilising breast feeding equipment and all babies feeding utensils, including bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys and weaning items.
The Milton solution is harmless and leaves no unpleasant taste or odour, so there is no need to rinse after use - utensils are safe for your baby to use immediately.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep away from children. When in contact with the eye, rinse well and contact a specialist. If swallowed contact a doctor and show the packaging. Do not use in combination with other products as toxic gases may be released (chlorine). Do not use on metal.
TAKE CARE NOT TO SPLASH THE SOLUTION AS IT MAY DISCOLOUR FABRIC.
Do not throw in the environment.