Lil-Lets Non-Applicator Tampons (SmartFit) – Super – 32 pack
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 9 points with this purchase
Lil-Lets Non-Applicator Tampons (SmartFit™) – Super – 32 pack
Lil-Lets SmartFit™ Non-Applicator tampons (super), gently expand all the way round to fit your body for great comfort, fit and protection. These tampons are smooth and have a rounded tip for comfortable and easy insertion. They are also small and discreet, so they don’t take up much room in your handbag! Lil-Lets Smartfit™ Non-Applicator tampons (super) are a great option if you are looking for ways to reduce your plastic waste; these applicator-free tampons contain up to 97% less plastic* than Lil-Lets applicator tampons.
- Smartfit™ tampons expand all the way round for amazing comfort and fit
- Super smooth for easy insertion
- Absorbency coloured string (pink) for easy identification in your handbag or purse
- Small and discreet to carry around
- 100% free from fragrance and chlorine bleach
- 100% plant based absorbent core
- Contains only 0.15grams of plastic per tampon
Lil-Lets SmartFit™ Non-Applicator tampons (super) are suitable for a medium to heavy flow or your medium to heavy days.
Know your flow: Did you know your period can differ from day to day? So, when you use tampons, you may need to use (up to 3) different absorbencies depending on your flow. Lil-Lets non-applicator tampons are available in six absorbencies – lite, regular, super, super plus, super plus extra and ultra. Choose the absorbencies most suitable for your needs.
How to use
- Wash your hands.
- Unwrap the tampon by twisting the wrapper in opposite directions.
- Pull the string away from the base of the tampon and then give it a gentle tug to ensure it is secure.
- Use your fingertips to guide the tampon into place, aim up and backwards towards the small of your back.
- You’ll know the tampon is in place when you can no longer feel it. If you still feel it, you may need to push it further into place.
- Now wash your hands again.
To remove your tampon, simply pull on the string. Always dispose of your used tampon with your household waste or in a designated sanitary bin. Do not flush your tampon down the toilet as this can cause blockages.
For safe and comfortable use of tampons, read and keep the leaflet that is found inside every tampon pack. When using tampons, always use the lowest absorbency for your flow and change your tampon every 4 to 8 hours. Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). This is a rare but serious illness that may be fatal. More information on the risks and symptoms of TSS can be found in the leaflet provided inside tampon packs.
Absorbent core: viscose (no chlorine bleach), Cover: mixture of polyester/polythene, String: mixture cotton/polyester, Wrapper: cellophane
*up to 95% - 95% less plastic when comparing equivalent absorbency tampons from the Lil-Lets non-applicator to the Lil-Lets compact plastic applicator ranges.
Hazards and Cautions
Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious illness that may cause death.