Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 132 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Created when Laura Mercier founded her namesake brand. Translucent Loose Setting Powder has become a staple in every makeup artists' kit. Cult favorite and winner of major awards, Laura Mercier’s “Best in beauty” Translucent Loose Setting Powder is beloved for its instant blurring effect, 16H wear and iconic soft-focus finish with zero flashback. Truly translucent, the #1 Setting Powder* is Laura’s makeup must-have to set and maintain the color of your Foundation. Exceptionally milled to deliver incredible staying power without weight or texture so skin looks and feels soft, smooth and flawless from day to night. It’s no wonder, 1 Translucent Loose Setting Powder is sold every 20 seconds!** In 3 shades for virtually all skin tones including dry skin, combination skin and, especially oily skin.
- Beloved for Blurring: 92% of consumers say the powder instantly blurs imperfections.****
- 16 Hour Soft Matte Finish: sets makeup for 16-hours of transfer resistant wear, with 95% of consumers saying it controls oil all day****making it the best setting powder for oily skin types.
- Reduces Shine: 86% of consumers say the powder reduces shine throughout the day.***
- Feels Breathable: 95% of consumers say the ultra finely-milled powders feel lightweight on skin and allow skin to breathe.****
- No Texture: 89% of consumers say the powder doesn’t settle into imperfections and never looks cakey.****
- No Photo Flashback: take our no photo flashback test and say good-bye to flashback with our anti-shine powder formula!
- Truly Translucent: 84% of consumers say the powder is translucent upon application for a naturally flawless look.****
- Smoothing Effect: 94% of consumers say the powder gives a smooth look to skin!****
- Foolproof: our artist-inspired “press & roll” technique ensures the perfect application every time, with 91% of consumers saying it applies effortlessly.****
- Best Setting Powder for all Skin Types: oily skin, dry skin, combination skin
- Does not clog pores. Dermatologist-tested. Suitable for all skin types, including oily skin, dry skin, and combination skin. Non-comedogenic.
Three Shades for Virtually All Skintones
Translucent: Perfect for Fair to Medium Skin Tones.
Translucent Honey: Sets medium skin tones with olive and golden undertones.
Translucent Medium Deep: ideal for medium-deep to deep skin tones.
*Based on #1 US Rank by NPD Group Inc in Prestige Retail, YE 2020.
** Based on Laura Mercier US wholesale YE2020
***Based on Consumer Perception Study of 63 subjects with Translucent Loose Setting Powder and Flawless Lumière
****Based on Consumer Perception Study of 63 subjects with Translucent Loose Setting Powder alone
How to use
To achieve the Flawless Face, saturate the Velour Puff with Translucent Loose Setting Powder, working powder into puff by folding and rubbing the halves together. Tap off excess. Press puff onto skin using a rolling motion to set makeup. The finishing step to achieving Laura’s iconic Flawless Face, pair with your favorite Pure Canvas Primer and Laura Mercier Foundation or Tinted Moisturizer for her signature No Makeup, Makeup look. Velour Puff sold separately.
“For very oily skin, I apply Translucent Loose Setting Powder with the Velour Puff before Foundation/Tinted Moisturizer and Concealer. Powder creates a barrier to absorb and prevent oil throughout the day.” – Jason
“To make any lipstick long-wearing and transfer-resistant, try placing tissue over your lips and with Velour Puff press and roll powder into the tissue. Translucent Loose Setting Powder will absorb the excess moisture of the lipstick and keep it in place.” – Tayaba
“To make any eyeshadow go on evenly and effortlessly blendable, I apply Translucent Loose Setting Powder on lids with Eye Color Brush and then apply Eyeshadow over top.” – Ryan
Vitamin C + E Powders: powerful antioxidants known to support a more even toned complexion overtime
Botanical Blurring Powder: silky, finely-milled plant derived powder blurs the looks of pores and absorbs excess oil
Skin Conditioning Powder: natural amino acid powder that melts into skin for an undetectable finish
Ultra, Finely-milled Texture: becomes one with skin, without emphasizing texture, imperfections, or dry patches
Translucent: TALC, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, LAUROYL LYSINE, PROPYLPARABEN, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, METHICONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL. MAY CONTAIN/ PEUT CONTENIR/(+/-): CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES).
Honey: TALC, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, NYLON-12, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, LAUROYL LYSINE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, METHICONE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/(+/-): IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)
Medium-Deep: Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Methicone. May Contain/ Peut Contenir/(+/-): Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Ox