Lamisil Once 1% Cutaneous Solution
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected healthcare
See details below, always read the label.
Suitable for: Adults over 18
Terbinafine (as hydrochloride)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 18 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Lamisil Once 1% cutaneous solution is a single dose treatment for athlete’s foot. The clear solution is applied only once.
Adults over 18
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Use the contents of the tube only once per episode of athlete’s foot.
- Apply after a bath or shower.
- Ensure the product is applied to both feet.
- Using your fingers, apply between, under and over the toes, then to the soles and sides of each foot.
- Allow the product to dry.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Do not wash feet for 24 hours after application.
Symptoms may persist for a few days as the skin heals. If they do not improve within 7 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not swallow
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Not recommended for patients under 18
- Do not use while breast feeding
Keep out of reach and sight of children
Store in original pack. For cutaneous use.
contains ethanol: avoid naked flames
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
Terbinafine 10mg/g (as hydrochloride)
Active ingredient: Terbinafine 10mg/g (as hydrochloride)
Also contains: Acrylates / Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Triglycerides and Ethanol.