Kit & Kin Size 6, 18 Eco Nappy Pants, 15kg+
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 points with this purchase
The award-winning hypoallergenic nappy pants with premium performance. Made from sustainable, plant-based materials, our nappy pants are kind on baby's skin and to our planet.
- *NEW* Super cute animal designs!
- *NEW* Our improved specification makes us the most accredited eco nappy pants on the market. We are very proud of our accreditations, which include Dermatest, Allergy Certified, FSC and Carbon Neutral Plant.
- *NEW* With an all-round stretch waistband and tear away sides, our pants are perfect for quick and easy changing.
- *NEW* Now with a flash dry layer to instantly absorb and lock away wetness, keeping baby’s bottom comfortable.
- *NEW* Patented channel technology to evenly distribute liquid around the nappy, which means no sagging and up to 12 hour leak protection.
Better for baby:
- Approved by dermatologists, Kit & Kin is the hypoallergenic nappy with premium, plant-derived performance. Our nappy pants contain no harsh chemicals and use gentle, super soft materials to help safeguard your baby from sensitive skin problems like nappy rash. With a flash dry layer for instant dryness and patented channel technology to evenly distribute liquid around the nappy, baby’s bottom is better protected from leaks. Plus all round stretch designed to move as your baby moves.
Better for our world:
- We use sustainable, plant-derived materials to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future of your baby’s world. Our super absorbent core contains bio-based gels* and totally chlorine-free, FSC® certified wood pulp from sustainably managed forests. The top layer, outer lining, leg cuffs and packaging are all made from 100% sustainable materials. Produced in a carbon neutral factory, Kit & Kin nappy pants are the natural choice.
- *Based on mass balance
Hazards and Cautions
To avoid risk of suffocation, keep unused nappies and packaging away from children and animals. Keep away from fire. Do not flush
Outer lining: 100% sustainable materials Inner lining: 100% sustainable materials Leg cuffs: 100% sustainable materials Waistband: All round stretch Absorbent core: Totally chlorine free FSC® certified fluff pulp and bio-based* SAP Packaging: 100% sustainable We use sustainable, plant-derived materials in contrast to most standard nappy pants, which are made from oil-based plastics. *based on mass balance