HoMedics GEL Shiatsu Pillow with heat GSP500
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 276 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The latest massage technology from the #1 brand in health & wellness, HoMedics introduces gel technology. Soft, firm and smooth motions, that’s how a real massage should feel. Set into our revolutionary massage mechanism, HoMedics Gel Shiatsu Massage Pillow captures the palm-like feel of a real massage.
The gel nodes rotate, knead and roll over tight muscles to release tension and help you unwind. Featuring a versatile design, HoMedics Gel Shiatsu Massage Pillow makes it easy relax those hard to reach places. For use across your neck, shoulders, back, lumbar, legs and calves – simply position the massager where you need relief most.
A simple handheld control means you can customise your massage experience with reverse rotation and soothing heat to maximise your relaxation and minimise hassle.
- Multi-purpose shiatsu massage pillow
- Soft yet firm gel massage technology
- Compact design for use at home and at the office
- Reverse action shiatsu massage to recreate circular thumb action
- Soothing heat to warm tired muscles
- Remote control to customise your massage
Hazards and Cautions
Caution To avoid pinching do not lean on Shiatsu back massage mechanism in the pillow when adjusting your body position.
Do not jam or force any part of your body in the moving massage mechanism.
Please Note: there is a 15 minute auto shutoff on the unit for your safety
- Unplug the appliance and allow to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge.
- Never allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the appliance.
- DO NOT immerse in any liquid to clean.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, glass / furniture polish, paint thinner etc to clean.
Place the appliance in its box or in a safe, dry, cool place.
- Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects which might cut or puncture the fabric surface.
- To avoid breakage, DO NOT wrap the power cord around the appliance.
- DO NOT hang the unit by the cord.