Vicks Ultrasonic CoolMist Personal Humidifier
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 117 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Vicks Cool Mist Personal Humidifier – 1 Button Operation – 0.5 L Tank - Home Use in Bedrooms, Offices, Nurseries - Rooms to 10m2 - Quiet - Essential Oil Pads Included - VUL505
This compact personal humidifier with VapoPads helps easy breathing and reduces the survival of flu viruses in your home by maintaining moisture level between 40%-60%.* The 1 button operation for constant cool mist output allows a simple and intuitive use.
Use with VapoPads Menthol or Rosemary & Lavender for additional soothing vapours and extra comfort.
- Compact, portable humidifier compatible with VapoPads to help easy breathing. Takes little space on night table and can easily be taken when travelling.
- Maintaining moisture level between 40%-60%* in your home and can help reduce the survival of certain flu viruses.
- Ultrasonic Technology for Quiet Operation and Cool Mist to avoid risk of burns.
- Last up to 4 hours per tank - 0.5 litre capacity and recommended for rooms up to 10m2
- For added soothing vapours, use with VapoPads Menthol or Rosemary & Lavender (Optional) essential oils
Humidifiers and essential oils (like scented VapoPads) can help you and your family stay healthy during the cold season.
- Prevention: During winter, the air inside your home can become dryer, due to the heating and the cold air outside. This can lead to irritated throat and nasal passages, which can let you more vulnerable to winter illness. Humidifiers add moisture into the air you breathe, and allow to keep your throat and nasal passages hydrated.
- Cough & cold season: The right humidity level helps easy breathing and favorizes a more comfortable and restful sleep.
- Reduction of viruses survival: Maintaining a humidity level between 40-60 per cent can reduce the survival of certain viruses.* This means less opportunity for them to spread to the other members of your family and keep them healthy.
* Environmental Health 2010, 9:55.
The device can be used with babies from birth. Use with Rosemary & Lavender VapoPads for babies 3+ months. Use with Menthol VapoPads for children 36 months and older.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
WARNING: Choking hazard, keep out of reach of children and pets.
Do not use with Menthol VapoPads for babies less than 36 month old, for more than 16 hours in a 24 hour period and/or not more than 2 pads in a 24 hour period.
May cause an allergic skin reaction. IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice / attention.
1Myatt T., Kaufman M., Allen J., Madntosh D., Fabian P., McDevitt J. Modelling the airborne survival of influenza virus in a residential setting: the impacts of home humidification.
Eucalyptus oil, menthol, glycol, cedar leaf oil & others.