Vicks Mini CoolMist Ultrasonic Humidifier VUL525
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 162 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- QUIET OPERATION: The Ultrasonic Technology helps easy breathing and getting a good night's sleep during periods of cough, cold and congestion.
- NO RISKS OF BURNS: Ideal for home use, including adult and children's bedrooms along with babies' nurseries as there is no risk of burns with the cool mist technology
- DUAL VAPOPAD TECHNOLOGY: 2 slots for VapoPads with essential oils for extra comfort and soothing vapours for easy breathing - 2 menthol pads included
- ADJUSTABLE MIST and 180° MIST NOZZLE: Adjust and direct the mist where you need it to help you maintain the humidity level between 40-60%
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: 1.8-litre tank that can last up to 24 hours without the need to refill, for rooms and bedrooms up to 15m2
- NEW CLEANING FEATURE: The light and sound indicator reminds you when to clean the humidifier
The device can be used with babies from birth. Use with Rosemary & Lavender VapoPads for babies 3+ months. Use with Menthol VapoPads for children 36 months and older.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
WARNING: Choking hazard, keep out of reach of children and pets.
Do not use with Menthol VapoPads for babies less than 36 month old, for more than 16 hours in a 24 hour period and/or not more than 2 pads in a 24 hour period.
May cause an allergic skin reaction. IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice / attention.
Myatt et al. Modeling the airborne survival of influenza virus in a residential setting. Environmental Health. 2010, 9-55 Myatt et al. Impacts of relative humidity on the survival of coronavirus in the environment. Environmental Health. 2020 23818 Helen of Troy has not tested on and makes no claim about the ability to reduce COVID-19.
Eucalyptus Oil, Cedar leaf oil