Head & Shoulders DERMAXPRO Soothe Anti Dandruff Scalp Balm Hair Treatment 145ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Dry scalp, did you know you can bring your scalp hydration to the next level? Head & Shoulders DERMAXPRO scalp balm, hair conditioner powered by piroctone olamine, a clinically proven active ingredient and Infused with skin care ingredients: active aloe & vitamin E, nourishes and replenishes your scalp to relieve it from dryness and flakes (visible flakes, with regular use) The result? 72h of lasting hydration when used with DERMAXPRO anti dandruff shampoo.
Try the complete regime with our soothing shampoo and soothing conditioner.
- Mosturising scalp balm hair conditioner
- 72H of lasting hydration for dry scalp when used with DERMAXPRO anti dandruff shampoo
- Powered by a clinically proven active ingredient: piroctone olamine
- Infused with skin care ingredients: active aloe & vitamin E
- Apply to shampooed hair, before or after your conditioner, and massage into scalp. Leave in for 1-3 minutes, then rinse off
- Use the nozzle applicator to focus on the scalp’s dry spots
How to use
Apply to shampooed hair, before or after your conditioner, and massage into scalp. Leave in for 1-3 minutes, then rinse off
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Piroctone Olamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Menthol, Hexyl Cinnamal