Eucerin Sun Anti-Ageing Sun Cream for Face with Hyaluronic Acid SPF 30, 50ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 80 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Eucerin Sun Protection Anti-Age Face Fluid SPF 30, Very High UVA UVB, 50ml is a daily facial sunscreen for all skin types with high UVA and UVB protection designed specifically to protect from sun-induced skin damage while helping reduce visible signs of photoageing. The formula combines two cutting-edge technologies that provide comprehensive protection against UV damage, such as sun-induced age spots, and intense moisturisation to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the face and décolleté.
How to Use
- Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
- Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
- Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
- Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate
Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid
Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract
Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer