e.l.f. Holy Hydration! Eye Cream - 15g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
What is it? A rich eye cream that deeply moisturizes the eye area while minimizing dark circles.
Why We Love:
- Rich formula is infused with hyaluronic acid and peptides for ultimate hydration
- Helps minimize dark circles leaving your eyes looking refreshed
- Non-greasy and fast-absorbing formula
- Ideal for wearing under makeup to lock in moisture
- Perfect for all skin types
- Hyaluronic acid – helps hydrate and plump the skin.
- Peptides – For a more refreshed complexion.
- Hydrate the eye area and minimize dark circles with this rich formula that nourishes and deeply hydrates the skin.
All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All skincare is also free from sulfates.
Suitable for all ages
How to use
Gently dab the cream over the eyelids and the under eye area to soothe and nourish.
Use morning and night after cleansing along with a daily moisturizer.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with plenty of water.
- Suitable for Vegetarians/vegans
- Made in China
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Trehalose, Triethanolamine, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Disodium Edta, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin