Compeed Sports Underfoot Blister Plaster 5s
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Compeed underfoot blister plaster - providing instant pain relief.
Compeed hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles.
Specially designed to fit the ball of the foot, Compeed plaster acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance, to:
- Relieve blister pain instantly.
- Protect against rubbing, thanks to it's thicker cushioning zone.
- Offer fast wound healing.
*Individual experience might vary.
How to use
1) Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
2) Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
3) Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
4) Leave in place until it starts to detach 9Note: may stay in place up to several days).
5) To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Diabetics: consult with your doctor before use.
- Do not apply on infected wounds.
- Do not reuse, to avoid infection.
- If blister worsens or does not heal stop exercising and consult a doctor.
- Never cut a Compeed plaster.
- Glue residue can be removed with white spirit, considering the special care instructions of the fabric.