See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 45 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots Pharmacist.
Please note that you must sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Clarinaze Allergy Control 0.05% nasal spray relieves the nasal symptoms associated with hayfever and other allergies (such as pet, mould and dust).
For adults aged 18 and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Directions for use:
- Use only in the nose.
- Shake gently before use.
- Prime by pumping 10 times before initial use, or 2 times if unused for 14 days or more, until a fine mist is produced.
2 sprays in each nostril once a day.
Do not use more than 4 sprays a day.
Once your symptoms improve, try reducing to 1 spray in each nostril once a day; this may be sufficient to maintain relief.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use:
- Continuously for more than 3 months without consulting your doctor.
- In children under 18 years old.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding without talking to your doctor first.
- If you are having trouble controlling your symptoms.
- If your symptoms have not improved after using Clarinaze Allergy Control for 14 days.
Do not store above 25°C.
Do not freeze.
Use within 2 months of first use.
Do not pierce the nasal applicator.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Active Ingredient: Each spray delivers 50 micrograms mometasone furoate.
Also contains: dispersible cellulose, glycerol, sodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate, polysorbate 80, benzalkonium chloride, purified water.
Free of CFC propellants.
See leaflet for further information.