Childs Farm Blackberry & Apple Hair & Body Wash 250ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Looking for a speedy bath time solution? Have no fear, Childs Farm is here! Our hair & body wash blackberry and apple is ready to supercharge bath and shower time with this one-bottle-wonder.
Formulated with natural and naturally derived ingredients, this hair and body wash contains coconut derived cleansers to clean and hydrate skin and hair, with glycerin to help retain moisture, leaving skin feeling super-soothed. And with the addition of conditioning agents, hair is left glossy and tangle-free.
Our award-winning products were first created at my home, Childs Farm, to soothe my daughters’ sensitive skin, whilst making bath time fun. Each product uses natural origin ingredients and sustainable packaging, because every child deserves to be happy in their skin, whilst doing the best for our planet
Joanna Jensen, Founder
Awards? We’ve got a barn full of them!
Take a look at some of the top prizes we’ve scooped recently – for the products we sell and the people that make them!
Mother & Baby Awards, UK 2021
• Best Nappy Cream for our Nappy Cream Aloe Vera
• Best product for a newborn 0-4 months for our Baby moisturiser
• Best sun protection cream for our CF50+ SPF roll on
• Best bathtime products for our Baby bedtime bubbles
• Best baby skincare range/product for our baby and child range for four years running
National Parenting Product Awards, Ireland 2021
• Best Bathtime toiletry product for our baby bedtime bubbles
• Best Baby Skincare Essential for our baby moisturiser
• Best skincare range for our entire baby range.
How to use
Massage a dollop all over hair and body, then rinse.
Repeat with hair as necessary.
Leaves hair shiny and tangle-free, and skin wonderfully moisturised.
Hazards and Cautions
No sting formula, but if it gets in eyes, rinse well with water.
External use only.
If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water.
If irritation continues, stop use.
- All Childs Farm products offer a Happy skin promise™ from Childs Farm founder and mother of two, Joanna Jensen.
- For the unique needs of children’s and babies’ skin & hair
- For sensitive skin & eczema prone skin
- Suitable for newborns & upwards
- Kind, mild & safe for skin
- Over 98% naturally derived ingredients
- Contains organic essential oils
- Free from parabens, SLSs, mineral oils & artificial colours
- Clinically tested and user trialled
- Tested and approved by Joanna’s little ones for you to use on yours
- Dermatologist tested & approve
- Paediatrician approve
- 10/10 parents would recommend this product to other parents of children with sensitive skin and medically diagnosed eczem
- 10/10 parents stated the product did not cause irritation to their babies skin (100 babies with medically diagnosed eczem
- Dimensions : 17.5 x 5 x 5
Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract*, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
(* denotes certified organic ingredients)