Boots Vaginal Moisturiser Gel (30g Tube & Applicator)
with Advantage Card
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Save £2.00 with Price Advantage
Vaginal moisturising gel - Parabens & Fragrance Free Formulation
1 month supply
Lasts up to 3 days per application
- Soothing relief from dryness, itching, irritation & discomfort
- Adheres to the lining of the vagina, to help with repair
- Long lasting moisturiser
Vaginal dryness can occur as a result of childbirth, during breastfeeding or in menopause, after taking oral contraceptives or at times of stress. This lack of natural moisture can lead to discomfort, itching and irritation.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Vaginal Moisturising Gel is a colourless gel with strong hydrating properties. It contains Hydeal-D, a derivative of hyaluronic acid, a natural moisturiser, adhering to the lining of the vagina, helping with repair.
Suitable for adults.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Please read the instructions carefully before using the product.
- Screw the applicator firmly onto the tube nozzle.
- Squeeze the tube to fill the applicator until the plunger stops.
- Unscrew the applicator from the tube. It is advisable to expel a small amount of gel from the applicator before use, so that the tip is lubricated before being introduced into the vagina.
- After thoroughly washing your hands and the area around your vagina, insert the applicator into the vagina while lying on your back or crouching and push the plunger until all the gel has been expelled.
- After use push the plunger in order to expel it from the applicator. Rinse away any residual gel, clean with an antiseptic solution and rinse thoroughly. Drain away any drops of water. Insert the plunger back into the applicator.
- Keep the applicator in the box until next use.
Hazards and Cautions
In cases of vaginal infection, consult your doctor before using this product. The product can be used during menstruation. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store between 2°C and 30°C
Principal component: Hydeal-D 0.2% (prolonged-release hyaluronic acid derivative)
Other components: Propylene glycol, Methylpropanediol, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl glycol, Sodium hydroxide, Purified water.