Boots TENS Back Pain Belt
Save 10 percent on selected Boots Brand with your Advantage Card
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 132 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) provides safe, temporary drug-free relief from lower back pain. The belt has an integrated TENS unit making it comfortable to wear under clothes whilst also being discreet.
The belt is easy to use; simply wet the integrated pads and wrap around your lower back. The belt fastens at the front, making it easy for you to adjust and choose from the 4 programms and 20 intensity straps. As the pads are connected through moisture and held into place with the belt there is no need for future replacements.
The buttons can be locked so you can maintain the perfect setting whilst you go about your day. The belt is suitable for waists of 75 - 140cm (29.5" - 55.1").
To find out more about TENS and how it could help you get back control of your pain click this link
- If accessing on a desktop device, please scan the QR code with your mobile device to launch the experience (this experience is only accessible on a mobile device)
- If accessing on a mobile device, please click the URL, this will launch the experience
- Occasional back pain
- Long-term back pain
Hazards and Cautions
Please read enclosed booklet carefully before use.
- Do not use if you have implanted electrical devices i.e. a pacemaker.
- Do not use if you have a heart disease.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
1x Boots TENS Back Pain Belt with control unit
1 x Extension belt
3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (LR03)
Size: Waist 75 – 140cm (29.5” – 55.1”)
2 year guarantee *
*This does not affect your statutory rights.
Q. The unit does not switch on when you press the ON/ OFF button?
1. Ensure that the batteries are inserted correctly and have contact. The on/off button must
be pressed and held down to switch the unit on.
2. If necessary, replace the batteries.
3. Please contact customer service.
Q. No stimulation can be felt?
1. Increase the pulse intensity incrementally.
2. Press the on/off button to restart the program.
3. The batteries are almost empty. Replace them.
Q. You feel an unpleasant sensation from the electrodes?
The electrodes are poorly moistened. This can lead to skin irritation, as the current is no
longer distributed evenly over the entire surface. Switch off the unit. Take off the belt, moisten the belt
(electrodes) and your lower back and restart the program according to the manual.
Q. The skin in the treatment area becomes red?
Discontinue the treatment immediately and wait until the skin condition has normalised. Temporary
skin reddening under the electrode is harmless and can be explained by the localised increase in blood
flow. However, if the skin irritation persists and you feel itching or irritation, consult your doctor before
continuing use. The cause may be an allergy to the surface of the electrode.