Free delivery to an address of your choice when you spend £25 or more in a single transaction.
Frequently asked questionsHow can I get free delivery?
Simply spend at least £25 in a single transaction and get free standard delivery to your chosen address. Sorry, but prescription medicines, infant milks (up to six months old), gift vouchers/cards and gift boxes won’t count towards the £25 threshold.
Free delivery when you spend £25 is also not available from any of our third party sites (including Boots Kitchen Appliances), on Boots Opticians products and services, Boots Hearingcare and on Boots Travel services.
Yes, the Click & Collect service is available in stores. Order before 8pm and collect in store at a later date. Your nearest available store will be shown at checkout and you can get free Click & Collect when you spend £15.
You can track each parcel separately using the virtual assistant available on the website displayed in the bottom right hand side of this web page.
Ask the virtual assistant 'where is my order?' and enter your order number to receive your updated order information.
You can find your order number on your despatch email, or by logging into your boots.com account and viewing your order history. When you’re in your order history, simply select the order number you wish to track.
Your order may be despatched in more than one parcel and arrive at different times, and on different days, so please remember to track each one separately.
We deliver to virtually all addresses within the UK. Unfortunately, we can’t offer delivery to PO boxes or the Channel Islands (although we can deliver to Channel Island stores using our Click & Collect service).
All home delivery orders from boots.com will be delivered by our preferred carrier. You can track your parcel through the link provided in your 'order history' or through the link in your despatch email. We’re unable to specify which carrier will deliver your parcel.
You can check whether a signature is required for your delivery on the delivery options page in checkout. If nobody is available to sign for the parcel, the delivery driver will return it to the depot and leave you a missed delivery card.
You need to call the number on the card and quote your parcel number to re-arrange delivery. If your parcel has been left with neighbours or in a safe location then this will be stated on the card.
Check the confirmation email to see if all the products were ordered, then check the despatch email to see if any products have been cancelled from your order. Sometimes, when we pack an order, some of the products may not be available. We don't want to delay the rest of your order so we cancel the out of stock product and despatch the rest. We'll send you an email to update you if this happens.
We offer a number of different delivery options to suit your needs.
Click & Collect – £1.50 or free when you spend £15
Order before 8pm and collect in store at a later date. Your nearest available store will be shown at checkout and there's free delivery on Click & Collect when you spend £15
Standard delivery – £3.75 or free if you spend over £25
Prescription medicines, infant milks (up to six months old), gift vouchers/cards and gift boxes won’t count towards the £25 threshold. Free delivery when you spend £25 is also not available from any of our third party sites (including Boots Kitchen Appliances), on Boots Opticians products and services, Boots Hearingcare and on Boots Travel services.
Next day delivery - £4.95
Order by 10pm (subject to change during promotions), available 7 days a week. Usually delivered between 8am and 9pm. The earliest delivery date for these orders will be shown at the checkout. Next day delivery is not available on medicines, these are shown with the green pharmacy cross symbol.
Named day delivery
You can select a named weekday up to 14 days in advance for your order to be delivered. Usually delivered between 8am-9pm.
British Forces Post Office (BFPO)
Heavy/bulky products – £5.50
Orders containing bulky/heavy products aren’t available for free delivery and are usually delivered within five working days.
Super heavy products (over 50kg) – £12.99
Orders containing super heavy products aren’t available for free delivery. Normally these items will be delivered to you within five working days, for some products you may be contacted by the supplier to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
• All delivery timescales are subject to availability
• If you select the standard delivery option your order may arrive on or before the date shown at checkout
• Your order may be despatched in more than one parcel and therefore could arrive at different times
• Some of your products may be despatched to you directly from our suppliers. These will be indicated on the product description page
• Orders containing one of these products will be charged in full at the point of despatch of the first product on your order
• A signature will be required for certain delivery services and certain times. Where this is required you will be advised as you place your order
• The above delivery options do not apply to deliveries of prescription medicines, which are despatched directly from Boots Walsall pharmacy, generally using Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery. Find out more about prescription deliveries
• Working day refers to any day Monday to Saturday and excludes Sunday and bank holidays
• Delivery to the Scottish Highlands or Islands, and other remote areas, may take longer. The date your order will arrive will be shown at checkout