Boots Saline Nasal Spray 100ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Clears & cleanses
- Repidly decongests the nose from colds, sinusitis and hayfever
- Steroid & Drug free
For Adults & Infants
How to use
Directions for use
1. Ensure your hands are clean and dry before use.
2. Shake before use.
3. When using for the first time, push down on the nozzle 3 to 4 times.
4. Spray 1 to 2 times in each nostril, for as long as needed.
5. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if seal is not in place.
Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not swallow.
Do not use after the expiry date.
Use within 30 days of opening.
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Store between 5°C to 25°C
An isotonic buffered aqueous saline solution containing:
0.9% Sodium chloride, 0.05% EDTA, 0.0001% PHMB.