Boots Teething Pain Relief Chamomilla Recutita 6c - 24 Sachets
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery
Boots Teething Pain Relief Chamomilla Recutita 6c - 24 Sachets is a homeopathic medicinal product without approved therapeutic indications.
This is a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething, which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling.
For babies from 3 months old.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Check the sachet is not broken before each use. If it is, do not use that sachet.
For oral use. For babies from 3 months old.
- Detach one sachet from strip of 4.
- The baby should be upright or in a sitting position and the granules given slowly into the front of the baby's mouth, a little at a time. Ensure the granules fully disscolve in the baby's mouth.
Babies 3-6 months: A spoon should be used and half a sachet given at a time. Check all the granules have fully dissolved before giving the remaining half.
Babies over 6 months: The granules should be poured slowly into the baby's mouth or a spoon may be used.
Use one sachet every 2 hours for a maximum of 6 doses during any 24 hour period.
Do not use more sachets than the label/leaflet tells you to.
If the symptoms worsen, or do not go away after 7 days, talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not give this medicine:
- If your child is allergic to any of the ingredients
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25ºC. Store in the original packaging.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies.
Chamomilla Recutita 6c.
Active Ingredient: Each 300mg granules in a sachet contain: Chamomilla recutita 6c
Also contains: Lactose Monohydrate, Xylitol, Starch and Pregelatinised Maize Starch.