Boots Pharmaceuticals Cold & Flu relief Echinacea Effervescent - 20 tablets
Save 10 percent on selected Boots Brand with your Advantage Card
Active ingredient: EchenaceaSee details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 18 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Cold & Flu relief Echinacea Effervescent tablets 176mg dried juice of Echinacea purpurea herb. Exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy. See details below, always read the label
Adults and children of 12 years and over
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the seal is not broken before first use. If it is, do not take the tablets.
Start taking the tablets as soon as you get cold symptoms.
Dissolve the tablet in a glass of water (200ml) and then drink immediately.
Adults and children of 12 years and over - Take one or two tablets daily.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take more than the amount recommended.
Do not that this medicine for more than 10 days.
If symptoms worsen, or are accompanied by a high temperature, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If your symptoms do not improve after 10 days talk to a doctor.
Do not take:
- If you are allergic to Echinacea or plants from the Asteraceae or Compositae family e.g artichokes, dalsles, marigolds.
- If you have tuberculosis
- If you have sarcoldosis (a connective tissue disease)
- If you have an autoimmune disease (e.g multiple sclerosis or collagenoses)
- If you are having treatment which reduces your natural response to infection (immunosuppression), or if you have HIV infection or AIDS
- If you have problems with your white blood cells (you may have been told you have leukaemle or agranulocytosls)
- If you have had an organ or bone marrow transplant.
- If you are having treatment for cancer.
- If you are taking ciclosprion or methotrexate.
- If you are prone to allergies (you have eczema, asthma or allergic skin reactions)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store in the original packaging
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the base of the carton, or 7 months after first opening.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Echenacea Purpurea Herb
Active ingredients: Each effervescent tablet contains 176 mg of dried pressed juice from fresh flowering Echenacea Purpurea (L.) Moench Herb (20-28:1). This is equivalent to 3.5g-4.9g of fresh flowering Echinacea Purpurea (L.) Monench Herb.
Also contains: Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Cyclamate.