Save 10 percent on selected Boots Brand with your Advantage Card
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
For the relief of mild to moderate pain including headache, migraine, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, period pain, aches and pains, sprains, strains, rheumatic pain, sciatica, lumbago, muscular aches, fibrositis, joint swelling and stiffness. Also for the relief of colds and flu.
Adults and children of 16 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet. Stir the tablets in a little water until dispersed and drink immediately.
Adults and children of 16 years and over: One to three tablets every 4 hours, if you need to, up to 4 times in 24 hours, to a maximum of 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 16 years, unless on the advice of a doctor.
If you are elderly your doctor or pharmacist may advise you to take fewer tablets. In this case follow their instructions.
Do not take more than the amount recommended above.
If symptoms persist for more than 3 days consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take if you:
- have ever had a bad reaction to aspirin or any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (you have had asthma, swelling of the lips or face, itchy skin or runny nose)
- have a stomach ulcer, or have had one in the past.
- are taking other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines
- have a blood clotting disorder
- have gout or a history of gout
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
Do not store above 25ºC.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies.
Active Ingredient: Each tablet contains Aspirin 300 mg.
Other ingredients: Also contains lactose.