Boots Bite Relief Click-It
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price across selected Summer Health and Wellness
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Bite relief Click-It
- Soothes itching & discomfort of mosquito bites
- Treats up to 4000 bites
Note: Place in checked baggage or keep with products instructions and show at security when travelling.
Do not use on children under 6 months.
How to use
- Apply as soon as possible after the initial bite.
- Hold the unit as shown in the diagram on the reverse of the pack.
- Place the tip directly onto the bite.
- Apply between 5 and 10 clicks and the discomfort should ease after a few minutes.
- For children (over 6 months) apply 3-5 clicks.
- If the urge to scratch returns repeat the action as needed.
Hazards and Cautions
Always read the product information before use.
Please keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference.
This is not a substitute for seeking medical attention where you might be at risk from infectious disease - this unit will only reduce the itch and not remove any toxins or infection associated with the bites.
For external use only.
For single person use only.
Keep out of reach of children and those with sensory and/or physical impairment.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
This devise can ignite flammable substances and should not be used on recently applied insect repellent.
DO NOT USE
- If you have a pacemaker or other implanted device.
- If you have heart disease or epilepsy.
- If pregnant or on children under 6 months.
- Around eyes, mouth or sensitive areas of the body including pulse points or areas of skin with loss of sensation.
- With wet hands or on wet skin, on mucous membranes, open wounds, rashes, over infected or abnormal skin conditions, on bleeding or secreting areas.
Dampen a soft cloth with mild disinfectant and wipe the surface of the device.