Beconase Hayfever Relief for Adults Nasal Spray - 100 Sprays
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults over 18 years
Active ingredients: Beclometasone Dipropionate
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Beconase Hayfever Relief for Adults 0.05% Nasal Spray - 100 Sprays
Beconase Hayfever Relief for Adults Nasal Spray is a highly effective medication for treating hayfever. Unlike tablets it works right where the problem starts, in the nose.
Beconase Hayfever Relief for Adults Nasal Spray has an anti-inflammatory action which quickly brings relief from allergy symptoms such as: Nasal congestion, watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy nose, red eyes, sinus discomfort.
Long lasting, effective relief from hayfever symptoms.
- Direct anti-inflammatory action
- Full prescription strength
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus discomfort
- Watery eyes
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose
- Itchy eyes
- Red eyes
Adults over 18 years
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Shake gently before use.
Use only in the nose.
Adults aged 18 or over: Two sprays into each nostril every morning and evening. Once your symptoms have improved you may be able to reduce the dose to one spray into each nostril morning and evening.
Children: Not for use in children or adolescents under 18 years.
Hazards and Cautions
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE:
- more than 4 sprays in each nostril in a day.
- for more than one month continuously without consulting your doctor.
- before use, if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- if your symptoms have not improved after using the spray for 7 days.
Do not store above 25°C.
Do not store in a fridge.
Keep container in the outer carton to protect from light.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: Contains 50 micrograms Beclometasone Dipropionate per spray
Also contains: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Preservatives: Benzalkonium Chloride, Phenylethylalcohol