Beconase Hayfever Relief for Adults Nasal Spray - 100 Sprays
Save 20 Percent on selected Winter Illness - online only
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults over 18 years
Active ingredients: Beclometasone Dipropionate
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 15 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Beconase hayfever Relief nasal spray for adults is a highly effective medication for treating hay fever. Unlike tablets, it works right where the problem starts, in the nose. It contains belcometasone and has an anti-inflammatory action which quickly starts to reduce inflammation and swelling in the nose. The product brings relief from allergy symptoms such as: Nasal congestion, watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy nose, red eyes and sinus discomfort.
For optimum results, Beconase should be sprayed twice into each nostril every morning and night.
Can provide up to 24hr relief (when used twice daily) from the 8 symptoms of hay fever
- Itchy nose
- Runny nose
- Red eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Watery eyes
- Sinus discomfort
- Nasal decongestion
All day and all night relief. Non-drowsy.
Adults over 18 years
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
- Shake gently before use.
- Use only in the nose.
- Adults aged 18 or over: Two sprays into each nostril every morning and evening. Once your symptoms have improved you may be able to reduce the dose to one spray into each nostril morning and evening.
- Use regularly.
- Children: Not for use in children or adolescents under 18 years.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use
- more than 4 sprays in each nostril in a day.
- for more than one month continuously without consulting your doctor.
Consult your Doctor:
- before use, if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- if your symptoms have not improved after using the spray for 7 days.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Do not store in a fridge.
- Keep container in the outer carton to protect from light.
This is a medicine
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies.
Active ingredients: Contains 50 micrograms Beclometasone Dipropionate per spray
Also contains: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrose, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Preservatives: Benzalkonium Chloride, Phenylethylalcohol