Andrew Fitzsimons Nourishing Shampoo for Curly Hair with Coconut Oil, 250ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Curl defining & nourishing
- Leaves curl soft & bouncy
- Ideal for curly, coily & wavy hair
- Formulated with Amino Acids & Coconut Oil
- Formulated with Bonding Technology: Our innovative protein-based complex with a double action. Helps build maximum strength from within by creating powerful hydrogen and ionic bonds inside the keratin hair structure to increase elasticity and flexibility. The outside of the hair is left looking shinier and feeling healthier and softer.
Not for children under 3 years old.
How to use
Apply Andrew Fitzsimons’ Nourishing Shampoo to wet hair. Massage throughout hair. Rinse and follow with Andrew Fitzsimons’ Nourishing Conditioner.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid eye contour. If eye contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Suitable for Vegetarians/vegans
- Cruelty free
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-10, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-39, Sodium PCA, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Tin Oxide, Tartaric Acid, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Linalool, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 15510. 210334