BaByliss Air Style 1000
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 225 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
A powerful BaByliss 1000W Styler Dryer with a range of interchangeable attachments with a simple and secure locking system for total control and effortless styling
Interchangeable attachments for a range of different looks.
Drying nozzle to remove moisture and to prepare hair for styling.
Volume and Shape
Round volumising brush with soft, ball-tip bristles are designed to be gentle on the scalp. Perfect to create root-lift and beautiful, bouncy volume.
Smoothing blow-dry brush with firm bristles creates gentle tension and control to shape and straighten hair as it dries.
Conical barrel effortlessly creates curls. Simply wrap the hair around the
Ionic system releases frizz-controlling ions to smooth hair and add shine
- Smooth blow-dry paddle brush
- 50mm volumising thermal brush
- Conical curling attachment
- Drying nozzle
- 2 heats plus a cool setting
- Ionic frizz-control
- 2.5m swivel cord
- Heat glove
- 3 year guarantee
How to use
- Ensure the hair is 80% dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections ready for styling.
- Secure the selected attachment onto the handle.
- Slide the switch to the heat setting suitable for your hair type to turn the appliance on.
- After use, switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow the appliance to cool before storing away.
Hazards and Cautions
- This appliance must not be used in the bathroom.
- Do not use the appliance near water contained in basins, bathtubs or other vessels.
- Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck.