Avene Antirougeurs Day Emulsion SPF30 Moisturiser for Skin Prone to Redness 40ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 68 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
A lightweight daily moisturiser that hydrates, soothes and protects the skin throughout the day while visibly reducing redness.
A soothing, hydrating and protective daily moisturiser for long-lasting nourishment. Perfect for normal to combination, sensitive skin prone to redness and those prone to rosacea. Provides immediate protection from UVA and UVB rays. Skin is perfectly hydrated, soft and comfortable all day long.
- The Soothing Day Emulsion soothes, reduces and prevents redness of the skin.
- Suitable for normal to combination skin, its light, non-sticky fluid texture leaves the skin soft and comfortable all day long, whilst the green pigment helps to neutralise redness.
- TRP-Regulin: helps reduce visible redness and puffiness whilst sensations of discomfort and overheating are rapidly relieved, and skin feels soothed.
- Dextran Sulfate: a decongestant which helps reduce redness and skin sensitivity.
- Pongamia Oil: a natural ingredient resulting from Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise, helps preserve the skin's microbiome.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
Provides 24-hour hydration for long-lasting comfort*
84% of consumers said redness was reduced immediately**
88% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of discomfort**
77% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of overheating**
* The study was conducted on 22 subjects, aged from 36 to 82 years old, with dehydrated skin.
** Test conducted blind on 80 women (average age of 45) in France over 21 days
How to use
Apply in the morning to the entire face and neck.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avene Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise in the morning with Antirougeurs Emulsion for normal or combination skin
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Diisopropyl Adipate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Water (Aqua), Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol, Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Silica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, 4-T-Butylcyclohexanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Octyldodecanol, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Tribehenin, Xanthan Gum