Avene Antirougeurs Unifying SPF 30 Tinted Moisturiser for Skin Prone to Redness 40ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 64 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
A tinted, daily moisturiser that soothes, hydrates and protects the skin while correcting redness.
A tinted moisturiser that soothes, hydrates and lastingly, unifies skin complexion, for up to 6 hours. Perfect for all sensitive skin prone to redness, also suitable for people who are prone to rosacea. Provides immediate protection from UVA and UVB rays. Skin is left perfectly radiant, hydrated and comfortable all day long.
- TRP-Regulin: helps reduce visible redness and puffiness whilst sensations of discomfort and overheating are rapidly relieved, and skin feels soothed.
- Dextran Sulfate: a decongestant which helps reduce redness and skin sensitivity.
- Pongamia Oil: a natural ingredient resulting from Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise, helps preserve the skin's microbiome.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft. Complexion is unified immediately and lastingly (proven 6h efficacy)*
89% of consumers said redness was reduced immediately***
92% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of discomfort***
86% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of overheating***
94% said their skin was more radiant after 5 days***
* The test was conducted on 20 subjects (average age of 42). All sensitive skin prone to redness. Phototypes II, IIIA, IIIB and IV
** Study conducted on 20 subjects, aged from 24 to 63 years old, with dehydrated skin
*** Test conducted blind on 84 women (average age of 45) in France over 21 days.
Avene is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avene offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avene product is the uniquely composed Avene Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avene Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avene products are manufactured.
Avene offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
For all sensitive skin
How to use
Apply in the morning to the entire face and neck.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avene Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise in the morning with Antirougeurs Unifying Care
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness
- TRP-REGULIN™, an anti-irritating active ingredient that helps to reduce redness and feelings of discomfort and overheating.
- Light-reflecting pearlescent agents and redness reducing pigments help conceal redness and reveal a radiant complexion
- Pongamia Oil, a natural ingredient resulting from Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise, helps enhance the soothing efficacy of TRP-REGULIN™.
- Dextran Sulfate, helps to reduce redness and prevents it reappearing.
- Sunsitive® Protection to provide UVA/UVB and antioxidant protection.
- Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water leaving skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to redness.
- 24 hour hydration for long lasting comfort.
- Tinted texture to unify the skin, for up to 6 hours.
- Soothes and reduces redness.
- Ocean-friendly sun filter complex for SPF30 protection.
Avène Thermal Spring Water, TRP-Regulin, Dextran Sulfate, Pongamia Oil, coconut oil, pearlescent agents, redness-correcting pigments & patented photostable filter system
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera, (Coconut) Oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil), Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, 1,2-Hexanediol, 4-T-Butylcyclohexanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil), Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), (Ci 77491), (Ci 77499), Magnesium Sulfate, Octyldodecanol, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Triethyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum