Aussie Shampoo Colour Mate For Coloured Hair 300ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Aussie Shampoo, Colour Mate Shampoo For Coloured Hair 300ml
Don’t let your colour fade. Try Aussie Colour Mate colour safe Shampoo for coloured hair. The Aussie Shampoo, with Australian wild peach, works to gently cleanse and protect coloured hair so it can stay as vibrant as you are.
- Dull just doesn't suit you, stay colourful with Aussie Colour mate Shampoo
- The Shampoo for coloured hair gently cleanses and help protect hair dye
- The coloured hair protecting formula, contains delectable juicy Australian Wild Peach extract
- A is for Aussie… for Australia… for Authentic Ingredients and Ausome Aussie Attitude
- Cruelty free, as certified by PETA
- It was in Australia that our 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment was invented and we are proud of our Aussie roots
How to use
Wet hair and massage in. Rinse out. For optimal results use with Colour Mate Conditioner. We don't like to do things by halves!
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Country of origin: France
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Linalool, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Nitrate, Santalum Acuminatum Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol Denatured, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Potassium Sorbate