Alcosense Lite2 Alcohol Breathalyser
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 176 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Alcosense Lite2 Alcohol Breathalyser
Designed in Britain with exceptional pedigree
Designed in Britain by AlcoSense Laboratories, the AlcoSense Lite 2 is the successor to the highly acclaimed AlcoSense Lite.
- 1 x Breathalyzer, 3 x AAA Batteries, 6 x Blow Tubes, Instruction Manual
Easy to Understand Results
AlcoSense™ Lite 2 shows your level of intoxication in ‰BAC (per mille blood alcohol content) in increments of 0.1 (If you require a more detailed readout or in mg/L please see the AlcoSense™ Elite 3).
The AlcoSense™ Lite even alerts you when you are close to or over the user-set drink drive limit.
Under the limit the result is displayed in increments of 0.1 ‰BAC
Sleek Pocket-Sized Design
The AlcoSense™ Lite 2 comes from the same design team that developed the AlcoSense Excel, Pro and Ultra, winners of the 2018 German Design Award and the 2016 Red Dot Product Design Award. Pocket sized, it can discretely be kept anywhere. AlcoSense™ Lite 2 measures only 110mm (height) x 45mm (width) x 21mm (depth). It is powered by 3 x AAA batteries meaning that you can use it anywhere at any time.
Easy Maintenance and Recalibration Alerts
The AlcoSense™ Lite 2 has an ASC feature, manually selected by the user, which is a deep clean of the sensor and should be undertaken periodically to remove contaminents like residue and oxidisation from the sensor.
The Lite 2 now also features a calibration reminder after 12 months or 300 tests so you can easily remember to have your breathalyser recalibrated and ensure ongoing accuracy.
Use it Again & Again
Using the latest semi-conductor sensor technology and innovations AlcoSense™ Lite 2 can be used up to 300 times between calibrations meaning you will never be caught short. Please note, the Lite 2 does not actively clear residual alcohol from the sensor after each test meaning that you must wait 5 minutes between tests. If you wish to test more frequently than this please consider one of our models higher up the range.
Every AlcoSense™ unit is tested for accuracy three times before leaving our factory. As a result, our quality control is arguably the best in the industry meaning that you can have 100% faith in our products.
AlcoSense™ Lite2 has industry leading accuracy at this price point of +/-0.2 ‰BAC. Please note: the Lite 2 does not measure breath sample volume or flow rate which increases the accuracy of the readings, if greater accuracy is required please see our models further up the range.
How to use
Please note: Before using this product you agree you have read & understood the operating instructions and to be aware of the legal alcohol limit for driving in your jurisdiction.
- Simple, clear results - See screen shots on side of box. Readings shown in ‰BAC to one decimal place (e.g. 0.3 ‰BAC).
- Adjustable drink drive limit alert - Works with all English, Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish and Irish drink drive limits.
- Intermediate level semi-conductor alcohol sensor.
- Accurate to +/-0.2‰BAC.
- Reads up to twice the English limit, three times the Scottish and Irish limit.
- Sensor clean program - User activated cleaning program extends the life and accuracy of the sensor.
- Long battery life - Batteries last for up to 6 months or 300 tests. Uses 3 x AAA batteries.
- Recalibration reminder - Breathalysers, whether for Police use or otherwise, require periodic calibration to maintain accuracy.
- The AlcoSense Lite 2 automatically reminds you to recalibrate your breathalyser after 12 months or 300 tests so you never forget.
- Designed in the UK by AlcoSense's award winning product design team (Red Dot Award 2016, German Design Awards 2018).
- Pocket sized (HxWxD) 110 x 46 x 21 mm.
Hazards and Cautions
If you are diabetic, on a low carbohydrate “fat burning” diet, or suffer from some digestive conditions your body may produce ketones in the breath which this breathalyser may read as low-level alcohol when you have not consumed alcohol.
If any of the above conditions apply to you, we recommend purchasing one of our “fuel cell” sensor breathalysers which will read accurately in the presence of ketones.
If you wish to discuss the best option for you please call us on IRL 1800 719310.
Works with all UK and Irish limits including the lower Scottish limit.*
* Not suitable for use to comply with the French law. For use in France please choose AlcoSense "NF" products.
The manufacturer, distributors and sellers of this product exclude all liability for improper use or loss or damage caused by direct actions taken by you after use of this product.
Once opened this product is non returnable for hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights. The manufacturer, distributors and sellers of this product exclude all liability for improper use or loss or damage caused by direct actions taken by you after use of this product.